Monday 21 November 2016

TERM 4 HIGHLIGHT STUFFF

I'm always quite bad with the highlights so for people who know me this wont be a surprise to you.
ANNDDD LETS DO THIS....

What do you need to do to finish them?
wait a minute i forgotten them.. one sec *looks at highlights* oh yeah! Because i did none last term i'm redoing them! OK so most of them I've actually finished apart from my academic one.

Are there any things you want to improve/acheive by the end of the year?
One word... math.  To be honest i'm actually not that bad its just i cant work under pressure and im just not that quick.

So one little question for all those in the comments or actually bother to read this. What would you like for Christmas?



3 comments:

  1. For Christmas I want the people of dab to get along for once

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Christmas
    I would like Sandwiches
    JK, I really don't know

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete