Tuesday 1 November 2016

BOOK BOOK BOOKSSSSS

So its book week (YESSS THANK TEH LORD) so of course I have a whole tone of BOOK related questions. Down the rabbit hole we go.......


What was your favourite picture book when you were little?

0-0 I don't know I'm pretty sure anything to do with animals I liked so yeah.


who's your favourite author and why?
ohhh everyone who knows me personally should have a pretty good idea of who I'm going to say {insert the Attack on Titan theme song} Hajime Isayama. He wrote and illustrated the "Attack on Titan" manga series witch was turned into the popular series well. "Attack on Titan".(I regret nothing -w-) 


what's the best book you've read this year?
Well I'm kind of stuck between Attack on titan vol 15/14 and at the moment I'm reading "the Time machine" and I'm enjoying that so far.


Thanks for reading!!! BYE!!!

Image result for tack on titan vol 14

5 comments:

  1. SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER!!!!!!!!! (yes I looked that up...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is 14/15 the trial? I haven't read the manga, so idk

      Delete
    2. no the trial is like book 4 ;-;

      Delete
  2. OUR NAMES WONT BE REMEMBERED
    IF WE DIE LIKE TRAMPLED FLOWERS
    I REFUSE TO BE FORGOTTEN
    BECAUSE I AM LEVI
    (I am so sorry Nimah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already bored when i read dis post

    ReplyDelete